RR#1, Hubbards, Nova Scotia, Canada
Canada, Iceland, UK, Europe
Guided or self-guided
Here are glimpses of the places we have discovered so far:
- Nova Scotia: A famous place for bike touring and coastal paddling, the options include a challenging bike ride on the legendary Cabot Trail, a gentle seaside ride by beaches and through villages on the Lighthouse Route, a challenging bike tour with rafting and hiking on the Fundy Coast, loop bike tours from Yarmouth, and a selection of sea kayak and canoe paddling adventures.
- Prince Edward Island: Perfect for gentle biking and quiet scenery. We have two trips: PEI Cavendish to Cardigan ? a wonderful week of bicycle touring; or the Kayak, Bike & Hike on the much less traveled Western end of PEI.
- Newfoundland: 7 days of hard hiking and cycling on the Viking Trail.
- Quebec: Ride in the Eastern Townships (hilly), Magdalen Islands (easy, but magical), Bas St. Laurent (another easy bike tour on quiet roads with surprising, cozy lodging)
- Fertile South, & Dramatic North: Both bicycle tours with fabulous scenery, hotpots on most days, and midnight sun!
- Ireland: Connemara ? the favourite bicycling destination; and Antrim & Donegal ? a one week bike tour in our favourite part of the Emerald Isle
- Scotland: 7 days of awe-inspiring cycling on the West coast. We call it a cyclist?s paradise because of the single-track roads (paved, one car wide, hardly any traffic!)
- Wales: Challenging rides through the hills and moors of the Welsh Countryside, from Brecon to Snowdon. This is a hilly, long bike ride!
- France: Provence, Dordogne, Brittany & Normandy ? 3 bike tours in classical French countryside, each a week long, with superlative lodging and soul-melting cuisine!
- Italy: Tuscany ? a fabulous week of cycling, cuisine, comfort, and stupendous scenery.
- Czech Republic: Vienna to Prague, Budapest to Cracow. Bike on roads and trails, and contribute to community development projects with your participation. This is becoming one of our most popular destinations.
- Greece: Crete ? Some challenging rides for cyclists who appreciate hilly scenery and Mediterranean climate. Latin America
- Mexico: Yucatan Merida to Tulum. This adventure includes swimming in jungle grottoes (cenotes, walking Mayan ruins, cycling on paved roads and jungle tracks, and swimming at beautiful white sand beaches.
- Costa Rica: Volcanoes to Guanacaste Beaches? In Costa Rica?s northwest, this is a biking tour for hardy cyclists who like to get a long way from the beaten track